To view all of the user accounts:
1. While logged onto the computer, click on Start>Run>and type: CMD > Press Enter
2. From the command prompt window type: net users >Press Enter
This will show you all user accounts that is made onto the computer whether it is hidden or not.
Step to change an account password:
1. While logged onto the computer to an account that has administrative rights, click on Start>Run>and type: CMD>Press Enter
2. Type: net user > then the name of the account> then * > press enter.
For example: Inter commend prompt type: net user administrator * then press Enter; or net user "Love_CAM" * . Put the name in quotes if it contains spaces.
3. From there it should ask for a new password.
Type in your new password (type very carefully - the command window won't display what you type) and once more to confirm it.
If you get the message that the command succeeded successfully you're all set!!
NOTE: This does not work from the "guest" account.
Blog Url: http://your-itconsultant.blogspot.com